The Resit SRL website aims to facilitate knowledge of the company and the services it provides to the public.
Resit SRL is not responsible for the consequences, damages or losses deriving from access to its website, the use made of the information contained therein or access to other materials on the Internet through its links.
Resit SRL reserves the right to make changes to the information contained on its website at any time and without prior notice.
2. Intellectual property of the web
In compliance with the provisions of the Italian law 34/2002 on information society and electronic commerce services, we inform you that this site is owned by Resit SRL. For any question or proposal, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rights of exploitation, reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation are reserved. The intellectual property rights on the web, graphics and codes are the property of Resit SRL.
3. Conditions for partial reproduction
– That it is expressly cited as a source of information.
– Which is carried out in order to obtain the information contained and not for commercial purposes or for use other than individual or private.
– That no content included in this website is modified in any way.
– That the items reproduced will not subsequently be transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local network.
– That no element available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other content that accompanies it.
– That it has been previously communicated, in writing and reliably, to Resit SRL and, in turn, that authorization has been obtained for this reproduction.
4. Responsibilities with links
The function of the links that appear on this page is for information only. Resit SRL rejects responsibility for the information contained in these web pages. Any reference made on the Resit SRL website to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information that uses the trademark, trade name or manufacturer or supplier that is owned by a third party does not constitute or imply endorsement , sponsorship or recommendation of Resit SRL.
5. Safety responsibilities
Resit SRL is not responsible for any security errors that may occur due to the use of outdated browser versions, or the consequences that may result from the browser malfunction, due to incorrect configuration, presence of computer viruses or any other cause outside of Resit SRL.
6. Responsibility for the contents of the website
Resit SRL rejects the liability deriving from the improper use of the contents and reserves the right to update them at any time, eliminate them, limit them or prevent access, temporary or permanent.
The modules on this website are not an automatic data storage system. The forms generate an e-mail message with all the information provided by the user. The information collected will be used exclusively for commercial purposes of Resit SRL and will not be provided to third parties, in accordance with LOPDCP (Italian Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of personal data). Likewise, we inform you that you can exercise the rights of rectification, cancellation and opposition established in this law by communication via e-mail or by mail to Resit SRL.